|February 1st-Maple Grove-Game 1||Doherty|
|February 17th-Districts-if needed||Meyers|
Thank you for registering your team(s) for our FYHA SCHEELS Girls International 10U/12U hockey tournament in Fargo January 3-6, 2019. You are receiving this email as the "official confirmation" that your team is in our tournament. Attached is the official team list per division. Please check to make sure you have registered your team correctly. Each team will need to supply a USA Hockey/Hockey Canada approved roster prior to the tournament.
A FEW NOTES
1) Tournament play is Jan. 4-6. We will be hosting an Ice Cream Social, Open Skate & Pin Trading event on January 3rd from 5-7 PM at SCHEELS Arena. This is a FREE event.
2) The tournament game schedule will be released via email to our team contacts two weeks prior to the tournament. It will also be available online on the SCHEELS Girls International tournament schedule tab. The earliest game will start at 8:30 AM on Friday Morning. The latest start time on Sunday will be 1:30 PM.
3) Gate fees are $25/rostered player and can be paid by sending one check to FYHA Attn: Tournaments 831 17th Ave. N Fargo, ND 58102 or paying online by clicking here. They are due by December 3rd. Please do not send multiple personal checks to pay for your team's gate fees.
4) This is a NON-CHECKING tournament. We will not have an athletic trainer or EMT on site. We will have an emergency medical plan in each arena's penalty box and there will be ice packs and a first aid kit at the Rink Manager's table.
5) Pin Trading: We do encourage teams to pin trade during this tournament. Last year we saw teams trading at the arenas, on the sidewalks, at the hotel during the ice cream social and basically anywhere and everywhere. If you are looking for a good company to work with, FYHA highly recommends SteelBerry. For more information email Jeff at email@example.com or click here.
6) If you are not the correct contact person for your team, please forward this email to the correct person and email me the correct person's contact email address and phone number. We want to make sure each team has all of the correct information.
7) For more information about our tournament, please click here. Our goal is to provide you more than enough information to create the best tournament experience for you and your team as possible.